Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Texas Series Rules or lack of using them

Re: Texas Series Rules or lack of using them

Quote Originally Posted by Trackdog View Post
    News Flash! Sail Panels make Veaches faster! I knew there was a reason I was having trouble passing them! This seams really like just something to argue over. I have done several bodies with this same sail panel this year and never heard any complaints on them. Its cosmetics only is it really worth starting an arguement and hurting car count over. We are trying to build the class not hurt it.
    Here this thread sums it up for me where are all these people that argued with me that body does not matter to make these illegal cars legal. I guess some people only stand up for there friends. I have seen none of them stand up and argue for the 89 car. So as I have pointed out it is not fair for racers to tech therr friends and there conpetitors if they can not be fair like they have shown they are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Well I can tell all of you this much. The Texas Series was put together by a few guys from Texas that wanted to try and allow more cars to run TOGETHER. So the rules where wrote up last year and not been touched this year. They where meant to allow all cars to run. So, we should have rules that are important like: engine, bore, stroke, compression, weight, solid bars, tires, chassis measurements. Things like body should be, if its legal in your rules then its legal. My rear side panels are legal per Stars rules page 10. That is what I used last year and am running the same body this year. If Dallas decided to leave that part out of their rules this year, I did not know that. I wonder if they did and other Stars racers want to run with them can they?? Seems odd if not to me, seeing that Stars sends that nice packet out and all.
    Bottom line is that we try our best to allow all cars to run with us. Most everyone is happy with class and some will never be.

Bryan Henry
    2012 Texas Series Champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bryan why are you not telling them how dumb they are. He ran this body all year in his club like you said it should be legal. Oh yea its not veach or you so its illegal I remember how yall are.

6565:
    If you are getting such raw deal from these guys then don't play with them. Also, try spell check once in a while.
    Furthermore, if you look up compression testing for virtually any internal combustion engine it will say:
    Should be done hot.
    Throttle bodies (both top and bottom) wide open.
    With a fully charged battery.
    I guess you could rig up a resistor in the starter cable so it would crank slowly for tech and the number would be lower. That is if your worried about your engine failing tech.
    It's pretty obvious that nobody in Texas wants to listen to you anymore.

My apologies to the Texas guys for bringing this up.

Thanks I thought since I was talking to rocket scientist they could figure out what I was saying with out spell check and punctuation. Guess I was wrong again. You might be a little late on your response. My last comment was really not in any regard towards engine tech.

6565, Actually I did tell him at the first of the year he need to check the sail panels and the roof angle he assured me that he was legal with the roof and changed the sail panels, that was one of the last races I attended so I'm assuming no one checked it after that, he was protested at the race he was disqualified at, so as far as only certain people get to run it, well I guess your wrong again, most people don't make a big stink because of bodies as far as mine they went through tech at the winternationals just fine so I guess you can leave that dead horse alone and find something else to grip about. Or you can crawl back into you hole.