Become a DCR Supporter | Read More | (2014 Bumper Stickers!)

Thread: Harley davidson

Harley davidson

HARLEY DAVIDSON DYNA WIDE GLIDE CUSTOM, CUSTOM PAINT, NEW TIRES, CUSTOM EXHAUST SYSTEM, CORBIN SEATS, LOTS OF CHROME (FLASHY) RUNS GREAT. LOTS OF UPGRADES TO MANY TO LIST. WILLING TO TRADE FOR A MODLITE OF EQUAL VALUE TURN KEY READY, ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 6racer8@gmail.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	harley_davidson.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	7595  

tuttlemotorsports 59

Quote Originally Posted by dirt n blood View Post
    HARLEY DAVIDSON DYNA WIDE GLIDE CUSTOM, CUSTOM PAINT, NEW TIRES, CUSTOM EXHAUST SYSTEM, CORBIN SEATS, LOTS OF CHROME (FLASHY) RUNS GREAT. LOTS OF UPGRADES TO MANY TO LIST. WILLING TO TRADE FOR A MODLITE OF EQUAL VALUE TURN KEY READY, ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 6racer8@gmail.com
    hello nice bike my car is on this site would like to talk to yo about a poss trade it is the yellow 59 under tuttlemotorsports you can emal me or call my cell if no ans leave your number and i will get back to you thanks jim supertrax105@yahoo.com 315-806-7393

Re: Harley davidson

Quote Originally Posted by dirt n blood View Post
    talked to a bunch of guys that have bikes and have a frend that owns a shop he said the bike was worth about 8000 give or take your bike has a lot of nice stuff on it he said if it has just a stock 1340 evo motor thats about what its worth if it had a screaming eagle in it it would b worth a lot more not sure i can let my car go for what its worth like i said when we talked it is a new car and i do like the bike it looks sweet and would like to help you go racing i just need to get more out of the car you guys seem like great people if you could come up with a deal that i could go with would like to get you up and racing i have been were you guys are not wanting to start out in old stuff and this car is deff not old stuff talk it over if you want to email me if you come up with somethimg let me know thank you have a great day jim tuttlemotorsports e mail supertrax105@yahoo.com thanks

did you get what i sent you jim

could you send me what the bike has on it and the motor thanks jim

Still looking for a nice mod lite for trade for a nice harley, let me know if any ones interested in dealing. Thanks

The bike has sold. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tuttlemotorsports View Post
    talked to a bunch of guys that have bikes and have a frend that owns a shop he said the bike was worth about 8000 give or take your bike has a lot of nice stuff on it he said if it has just a stock 1340 evo motor thats about what its worth if it had a screaming eagle in it it would b worth a lot more not sure i can let my car go for what its worth like i said when we talked it is a new car and i do like the bike it looks sweet and would like to help you go racing i just need to get more out of the car you guys seem like great people if you could come up with a deal that i could go with would like to get you up and racing i have been were you guys are not wanting to start out in old stuff and this car is deff not old stuff talk it over if you want to email me if you come up with somethimg let me know thank you have a great day jim tuttlemotorsports e mail supertrax105@yahoo.com thanks

Longest run on sentence in history. Use proper grammer and punctuation.

Afterall punctuation is the difference between,

Helping your uncle, Jack off a horse and
    Helping your uncle jack off a horse.

dadburnit,I dint no we was saposed to have gud grammers too........ dangit awl