Become a DCR Supporter | Read More | (2014 Bumper Stickers!)

Thread: Colorado Dwarf Cars - New Practice Facility

Colorado Dwarf Cars - New Practice Facility

Colorado Dwarf Cars is Central Colorado's Dwarf Car Club and in their 4th year of existance. The club has grown from 4 cars per race in 2009 to 22 cars per race in 2012. Recently we have added a practice facility and we held our first formal club event entitled the Colorado Dwarf Cars Thanksgiving Thrill Ride.

Below is a link to a Youtube video capturing some practice laps, a time in session, heat races with groups containing Rookies, Women, Teenagers, and Veterans, a one lap Main Event with all combined...(1 lap due to visability issues caused by the setting sun and dust), and finally a dancing dog. The video is 19 minutes long but has many very cool angles for the races and recognition for the heat race winners.

The practice facility is located at one of our member's property and as you will see it will an excellent place to race and have fun.

Enjoy the video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPnjj9F5dVY&list=UL

Thank you.

Fred Schneider
    Colorado Dwarf Cars
    coloradodwarfcars.org
    Last edited by fred schneider; 11-29-2012 at 11:07 PM.

Re: Colorado Dwarf Cars - New Practice Facility

he better start paying off the neighbors lol...

We Had a couple at other tracks but we did not wear a tux so i guess it was not formal enough for some.

How big was or is the track? Were any of the drivers the the driver that actually race the cars?

Just under a quarter mile. Most of the drivers were first timers or only having a season of experience. There were 3 drivers in the veteran heat.

Anyone in this club know of any dwarf cars for sale in the colorado area?? If so can email me at bryanwardracing@gmail.com

blindpigracer18- your e-mail does not go thru. I have a pro-coupe that is for sale in Kansas City. That i could meet you with give me a call @ 913-940-1347 Thanks