Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Velocity stacks

Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    NO its 2. Dont forget Uncle Doc. I am done on this post also.

Sheriff OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You did not like me using your name but it's OK for you to use others I see how the law works

And I guess its one plus one funny its the club you are running huh Greg guess you won't be running since your power is slipping away

Banned
    Man, this 5-0 is a jerk.

No Bryan is a super nice guy. He just gets alittle upset when some retards get on the site and talk out of their ass. He thinks its funny afterwards because the WHOLE nation understands those guys are just dip shits. We all sit around the camp fire and talk about them. Lots of good laughs for sure. There was one story about one of those dip shits, he was at work spending all his time on the computer talking about stuff he really knows nothing about and hell some guy coded in room 113. Dude had no heart beat and all the staff ran to help him, but not this guy, still on the damn computer maybe chating with some big chested girl he met in another state or finding old boxing buddies on facebook. Dont know if it was true, but sure was a funny story by one of the guys. Maybe some of you guys can come out to the camp fire get togethers and tell stories sometime.

Thanks, Harry Ballzer
    Twin Peaks, MO

PS. Bryan please call me and let me know if all the guys are getting together this weekend.
    Last edited by Five-0; 10-10-2012 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Because Dipshit always edits his post.

OH crap, I forgot to change my user name. Hope they dont find me out on this.

Harry
    Last edited by Five-0; 10-10-2012 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Got to edit all post Doc!!!! This computer smack is fun.

Banned
    I know this Doc knows what he is talking about. He is correct. And he does know what he is talking about.

lol, you kill me. I give you an A for effort anyway.

Harry

Just a suggestion but why do we not do away with the rules and run an outlaw class. No rules sounds like everyone should be happy no small things to worry about and everyone is on an equal playing field

NO rules???? I've got a mean lil alum. V-8 sm block...... can I use it? LOL

ps/ Five-0 I wish it weren't so damn far to drive as I would love to sit in on those camp fire talks.

Jim

Banned
    Seems you could not make it in the modified world harry. Maybe u should listen for once. Might learn a new trick so you wont have to cheat on motors.

DCdriver, you have plenty of time to get to the camp fire! If people start to talk about the (bs) those two have started it will take awhile!!

DC v8 is one of the small things that does not really matter so its legal