Congratulations to Shawn Jones in the Pro Division, Angel Figueroa in the Vet Division and Brock Peters in the Sportsman Division for their Big Dog Wins at the WSDCA National in Marysville!!! Best wishes to all drivers and crew in this Two Day Event!!1

The above driver's run the Rosson Racing Velocity Stack / Filter Assembly. If you have a Rosson Racing Velocity Stack / Filter Assembly and have won a race please contact me at: shane@rossonracing.com so I will get you up on the Rosson Racing Winner's Circle and Streamer. To View each weeks winners go to: www.rossonracing.com and www.drchassis.net.

Give Shane at Rosson Racing a call at 760 803-8702 to discuss all your motor needs, performance has been his expertise since 1996. In 2005/2006 Rosson Racing was the first to Design and Develop the Velocity Stack Set with a Filter Assembly. This is when the Rosson Racing Velocity Stack / Filter Assembly was introduced to the Retail Market for Sale. This product was not copied from someone else it was designed and perfected by Rosson Racing / Shane Rosson. I have over 100 Hours of Research and Development for this Product on our Chassis Dyno to come up with the Configuration of our Rosson Racing Velocity / Stack Filter Assembly.

Visit our web site and Winners Circle at: www.rossonracing.com and www.drchassis.net to see the results of Running A Rosson Racing Product. If you run a Rosson Racing Velocity Stack / Filter Assembly and have won a race please contact us at: shane@rossonracing.com and provide the track you won at as well as the date along with a photo so we can get you up on Dwarf Car Racing and Rosson Racing Winner's Circle and Streamer.
Thank you,
Shane Rosson
760 803-8702
www.rossonracing.com
www.drchassis.net