Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question on shock's used at winternationals

Didnt have to send anyone home, shocks were readily available for anyone to get at the track.(Bilstien truck was there) 21 cars was a low count, but I would like to thank all who could afford to show up, and did show up. Not sure why count was down, but I had fun, and thats what it is all about. To hell with all the political views in this sport, lets enjoy it while we can...

RhynoRaceCars
    I believe the solution to the attendance problem is very simple. Move the Nationals to a more central track location. The haul to Florida is a very long one. The attendance in Kansas last year for the 3 day deal was very good I thought. But I think changing the location so that more racers could get there would be ideal.

The answer is easy to understand the low car count : No money, no candy !!!

Mr. Ray, I believe you hit the nail on the head.. As far as the shock deal goes, If it went down the way I heard it went down.. Then the cars that had em should've changed the shocks or loaded up on the trailer.. Lettin them run pretty much just spit on the rules and with most of us using TUSA rules as a basis.. Well,, You see the problem.. I believe TUSA is on a downward spiral.. They need to get they're shit together...