Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi velocity intakes

Update
    RJ Mcgahuey had another clean sweep last weekend winning the trophy dash his heat and the dwarf car main.
    Last week we ran a number of intakes on the dyno and RJ will be track testing one this weekend.

Monte

an word on the 08 zx 10 filter

On the 08 zx10 I have been looking at ways of doing the top and bottom without breaking the bank. I belive I have the top figured out and have made some of the tooling and have some billet fuel rail matieral here that I am planing to use.

Some luv for the R1 people. I have three base plates for the 04 thru 06 and maybe 5 for the 07 and 08.
    Total weight with hardware 5.2lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010304.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	4610  
    Last edited by MC@ Performance Fab; 12-01-2013 at 12:21 PM.

I-77

Hi Monty:

We tested your intake on a GSXR 1070 at I-77 speedway last night. It really picked up the low end power coming off the turns. It is also the 1st time we have hit the rev limiter at I-77. The most interesting point is that it pulled all the way to the limiter, without falling off on the top end. Great product!

Bill Brookhart
    Double "B" Racing

Bill congrats on your win and thanks for the great feedback. Better corner exit power and on the rev limiter. SWEET!!!

I have talked with RJ and the new intake is as good on the track as I thought it would be after dyno testing it. I think we just about doubled the power increase off the corners.
    This means I will be offering the new intake for stock GSXR motors and the current intake for the big mod lite 1070 motors.

We also had another first time winner in one of Tracy Fritters Eliminator mod lite cars. Thanks guys!!!
    Last edited by MC@ Performance Fab; 08-16-2011 at 04:26 PM.

Hi Monte:

I enjoyed running the new intake this past weekend. The biggest improvment for me was throttle response. With having such great bottom end it helped the mid range and top end as well. I would say you made great improvments with the new intake compared to the old one. Thank you for letting me try the new product and I hope I can try anything else that you come up with.

RJ McGahuey #5

08 zx10 fuelrail for original top plate

hi monte,
    my name is craig wardner,you had sent me an email some time ago regarding my heavyduty fuel rail for the 08-10 zx10s.my rail is designed to go on the oem top plate and can be used with my fuel supply fitting to eliminate the fragile plastic fittiings.if you havent finished developing the set up for the 08's yet,i would be glad to work with you on this project.i also have the same parts for 08-10 cbr1000rr, though these motors are not very common yet.my cell# is 408 806 4260 9am to 7pm pst.
    thanks,craig

Congrats to Aaron Pendleton on a clean sweep first night out in his 1070 GSXR modlite. The modlite intake is really working.
    Also to Jerry Houch for a great second place in his zx10 dwarf car. Getting there!!

I need a price shipped to my door. For a 05-06 Suzuki GSXR 1000. Thanks Corbin 785-342-1251

Corbin I will give you a call.

Monte
    Last edited by MC@ Performance Fab; 12-01-2013 at 12:23 PM.

you will like .this is very nice. i love mine on my 07 ZX10. i pit next to snowman and both of our cars are rocket's. you the man Monte.......thanks Jerry

i sure wish you would build one for my 06 CBR I'd pay a little extra if you would they look great

to high for me but would love to say mc@performancefab was my sponsor if it made a big difference

Weekend racing recap.
    Matt Hall and Aaron Pendleton ran 1-2 in the I77 Speedway Modlite Feature.
    Matt also came from the last starting position to finish 5TH in the big Modlite race at Buckley Motorsports Park. Thats Getting It!!
    Jill Roberg won her first heat race and finished 6TH in her feature.
    Also Todd Lehr picked up another feature win in his zx10 powered mini sprint last weekend and is still leading points.