Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi velocity intakes

Monty. Gary and myself had the horses Sat. night just missed on setups. I had a few people come up after the race and asked about your intake. One question asked was weight of the intake complete .I called you and got the weight of 5 LBS. with everything on board, so you people that asked the question about the weight here it is.
    David

how much for the 07 gsxr 1000 setup , and what about the boots for the throttle bodies/velocity stacks ,

RJ Mcgauey made it another first night out clean sweep at South Oregon Speedway in his GSXR powered Dwarf Car. Im seeing a trend starting to form.....

I want to thank Monte for providing a high quality product with superb craftsmanship. First, my Dad talked to Monte for about 2 weeks doing his research. When I bolted the Hi velocity intake on my 08 GSXR, I noticed a substantial gain through all the power bands. Previously, we were giving up a car length or so and now we are gaining them back off the corners. It helped me continue my clean sweep Saturday night at Southern Oregon Speedway.

Thats cool. When I talked with your father he was so happy at being able to put a car length on the fast guys instead of giving up a car length. Keep it up!

And no interest in doing a Yamaha? I've got spare throttle bodies I could send you...???

What year Yamaha are we talking?

04-06. Quite a few on the board here....

Ive got billet base plates for the 04-06 model and 07-08.
    Last edited by MC@ Performance Fab; 12-01-2013 at 12:19 PM.

A couple pics of gsxr base plates for the stock stacks. Both were shipped out today one to a customer and the other complete intake to dyno testing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010178.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	2256   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010180.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	2257  

I need on for a 08 zx 10 badly

I took the stock upper injector fuel rail and the base plate to my machinest yesterday to talk over how I might be able to use the base plate with my lid. Didnt think it would be a go but wanted a second opinion. Am now working on designing a billet base plate to hold the injectors and fuel rail.

Monte

monte, if yuo have a minute to spare call me 304-679-3958 would like to talk about your intake for 2006 gsxr 1000, thanx joe mcfee

Quote Originally Posted by MC@ Performance Fab View Post
    A couple pics of gsxr base plates for the stock stacks. Both were shipped out today one to a customer and the other complete intake to dyno testing.
    Do you have any dyno graphs with back to back tuning to a stock airbox?

The second post has a graph of a stock airbox versus my setup.

Congrats to RJ Mcgauey on another clean sweep last weekend with his GSXR powered Dwarfcar.
    Also congrats to Todd Lehr on another main event win with his ZX10 powered Mini Sprint.
    Both drivers are leading their points races.

Could the two people who sent PMS today resend them.

Monte