Thread: Gear,wheels,tires,driveshaft

Gear,wheels,tires,driveshaft

I have a 8 bolt 3.58 excellent full spool 200.00............I have 8-9 wheels and tires mounted like new 1,000. If you take them all to get the deal almost all the wheels have the welded in ring for mud covers there like new both wheels and tires Hoosiers and American racers ......I also have a fastshaft drive shaft with 8 laps is new as well 350.00 .........this shaft is super nice itís small body on the knuckles and mounts up flush with the adapter on the engine no over lap Iím unable to post pics right now due to military duty but if interested get me your number and I will get u some pics thanks Eric

Re: Gear,wheels,tires,driveshaft

Quote Originally Posted by Maples15 View Post
    I have a 8 bolt 3.58 excellent full spool 200.00............I have 8-9 wheels and tires mounted like new 1,000. If you take them all to get the deal almost all the wheels have the welded in ring for mud covers there like new both wheels and tires Hoosiers and American racers ......I also have a fastshaft drive shaft with 8 laps is new as well 350.00 .........this shaft is super nice itís small body on the knuckles and mounts up flush with the adapter on the engine no over lap Iím unable to post pics right now due to military duty but if interested get me your number and I will get u some pics thanks Eric
    Very nice drive shaft had a few calls about it first come first serve also have new BSB shocks completed with orange sting