Thread: For Sale- 2000 Chevy /Kodiak, Model 13TLQ Toterhome

For Sale- 2000 Chevy /Kodiak, Model 13TLQ Toterhome

For Sale- 2000 Chevy /Kodiak, Model 13TLQ Toterhome, with just over 51,000 original miles. It is equipped with a 300hp Caterpillar motor, Allison 6 speed automatic transmission, power windows, door locks, and cruise control, tilt steering and air ride seats. It has oak cabinets, a self-tracking satellite system, DVD player, AM/FM/XM/CD capable radio, 8cu ft. refrigerator freezer(elc/gas) 1cuft microwave, 2 burner range, 19,000 BTU furnace, 60 gallon fresh water tank, 2-46 gallon holding tanks. 5.5 Onan generator with on board gas tank. 13,500 btu roof AC unit, full bathroom (toilet not in shower stall) with sink and vanity. This unit is in impeccable condition, and shows very little signs of use. Tires are in great condition, you will not find a nicer older Toterhome around, and you must see this to really appreciate it. Any questions please ask I will be glad to answer them; I also have a lot of pictures of this unit for serious buyers if I donít have what you want I will take them. I also have all original manuals for it as well. Thank you for looking. Asking $64,950.00, E-mail dave3093@yahoo.com for more information and pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Toterhome.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	16415