Thread: roller 4000

roller 4000

The car was built by Jeff Dillinger I've had it for 3 years I think it was built 2 years before I got it . It comes as a basic roller , comes with 8 -205 stars tires on rims , 4- 235 stars tires on bead locks and 4 extra rims ( all regular rims were just bought in March and lightly used and all have tabs welded on for mud covers ) were 8 of the tires were purchased in march and the other 4 in December , body and wrap has one race from new , has spare set of spindles , 2 lower left front a arms, 1 spare rf lower a arm , 4 bsb shocks , 4 springs of choice as long as I have them , winters magnesium rear end with no gear sets, shifter and rod , battery, fuel cell , motor mounts for a gsxr or newer zx 10 the car will be wired and plumbed ,17 inch ultra lite full containment seat , impact cam lock belts . This car has wide five ultra light hubs on it and as well as ultra light rotors and calipers . Car dose not come with drive shaft , radiator , fuel pump and regulator , the car dose have the right rear trailing arm mount pushed in on the top an 1/2 inch and can be pulled out
    Though , it's been rolled lightly twice one roll one time and a was on its side the second time

Selling for 4000 the price is set at the lowest it will go I will sell the car and frame together for 5000

call or txt 740 317 9136 for question , I do not get on here often so please no messages

Also have an Evo copy for sale for 1500 with upper and lower control arms.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	184.jpg 
Views:	501 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	16273Click image for larger version. 

Name:	evo copy.jpg 
Views:	366 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	16274Click image for larger version. 

Name:	forsale 1.jpg 
Views:	333 
Size:	81.0 KB 
ID:	16275Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lf.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	67.8 KB 
ID:	16276Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rf.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	16277
    Last edited by Rocketman84; 06-02-2017 at 09:21 AM. Reason: price drop