Thread: wanted 016 017 dwarf car race ready

wanted 016 017 dwarf car race ready

want top of the line car for the dirt thanks

Re: wanted 016 017 dwarf car race ready

Check with D&R Chassis. Shane builds top of the line cars.

@SheldonCreed on Instagram has a 2017 b&b chassis for sale. 2 nights in it I believe.

I could buy the whole field of cars where I am from for that price.

D&r and b&b cars are both expensive, but, both cars are built with only the best materails. From what i've seen on this site, the cars on here are not in the same class or with the same technoligy. Now, don't misunderstand me, i don't know either one of these cars. But i've built a number of dwarf cars, and with the components i use, they cost the same and there is very involved for labor costs.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCK View Post
    D&r and b&b cars are both expensive, but, both cars are built with only the best materails. From what i've seen on this site, the cars on here are not in the same class or with the same technoligy. Now, don't misunderstand me, i don't know either one of these cars. But i've built a number of dwarf cars, and with the components i use, they cost the same and there is very involved for labor costs.
    thanks for the reply but I will never be guilty of giving 26 grand for a dwarf car. this is just a low budget class at a local track. theres really only 3 cars that have a chance to win from what I have seen. the rules are not enforced so really just anything goes. just want a late model chassis instead of a wore out piece of crap. thanks again

DCR Supporter

Just sold a used D&R for 10,000 so It's possible to get into one for less than the 20k range. Good cars aren't Cheap and cheap cars usually aren't any good. As much as you are paying for a top notch car, you also get tech support that is so helpful. I know there are a couple manufacturers that are great about helping with setup advice and are always testing new stuff and passing that along.

Quote Originally Posted by TSteff View Post
    Just sold a used D&R for 10,000 so It's possible to get into one for less than the 20k range. Good cars aren't Cheap and cheap cars usually aren't any good. As much as you are paying for a top notch car, you also get tech support that is so helpful. I know there are a couple manufacturers that are great about helping with setup advice and are always testing new stuff and passing that along.
    10 grand is in the ball park what I really need is a complete car minus motor because the rules are kind of out there. u can run 1300 cc. but once again I will never put 20 grand in something like theses cars. if others want to fine jmo an once again thanks for the comments

Have looked at the "r&d copy" that is on this web site.? It's not that far from you and if it's a "good copy" it should be a good car. And it's in your budget

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCK View Post
    Have looked at the "r&d copy" that is on this web site.? It's not that far from you and if it's a "good copy" it should be a good car. And it's in your budget
    I looked at the D&R copy for sale in the cars for sale and it is not a true copy of D&R. Not sure what it is a copy of.

Chuck this is in no way calling you out at all. Just wanted the OP to know that the car advertised is not a true copy of D&R.

sorry... edited

Quote Originally Posted by 42Dwarf View Post
    @SheldonCreed on Instagram has a 2017 b&b chassis for sale. 2 nights in it I believe.
    know of a place that is is listed for sale?

WANTED! Race Ready car to accommodate 6' 4" driver. Prefer Honda engine but open to all options. Spacious cockpit is essential.
    Last edited by tseran; 10-09-2017 at 08:41 AM.