Thread: tachometer

tachometer

what kind of tach are people running? i have an older procycle 14k in the car but it doesn't light up, the recall switch is broke. so its all but junk. i'm building a new dashboard anyways... would rather not put a stock cluster in. no point.

Re: tachometer

I disagree a stock cluster gives you temp,low oil light,codes,gear and Rpm''s. My first tach was a pro cycle tach I would never go back

Quote Originally Posted by flatiron View Post
    I disagree a stock cluster gives you temp,low oil light,codes,gear and Rpm''s. My first tach was a pro cycle tach I would never go back

well, im already building a cluster with aftermarket gauges for everything other then a tach. i get your point though.

A stock cluster weighs less than an Autometer tach-let alone any other gauges.

I have a brand new one of the 1400 rpm autometer tach used for mock up only I will sell for $200.00
    Text me if interested 919922008six

Quote Originally Posted by sdwarf36 View Post
    A stock cluster weighs less than an Autometer tach-let alone any other gauges.
    can someone give me a measurement or pics, or both, of the stock cluster in car? im debating on going that route just because of the tach.

Quote Originally Posted by flatiron View Post
    So I went the stock cluster route. How did you mount it, and does anyone have a wiring diagram . I need to figure out the color of the tach wife. 08 gsxr 1000