Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: engines for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: engines for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ArRacer View Post
    Any updates on this situation so far??
    NONE at all. I call him three times a day and fill his voicemail to no avail. I have police hunting him, the IRS checking on his business practice, the local business license office in his area, the BBB, his landlord and some people in the area that are also hunting him. As much as I hate to waste my time I may have to drive 10 hours one way, however that could still result in nothing or me in jail as well!

Wow that's absolutely ridiculous. How did you send him money? Was it thru paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by ArRacer View Post
    Wow that's absolutely ridiculous. How did you send him money? Was it thru paypal?
    No I didn't, it was cashier's check. My lesson learned, but I have bought from fellow racers for 30 years without issue. I am a stand up business owner, however I guess I shouldn't assume others are, so it is my fault for dealing with such a prick. But I have one motor, just paid too much for it if I never see the other. but he will hear from me every day of his life multiple times until I have money back or a motor.

omg to smh

Quote Originally Posted by LEEMAJORS View Post
    omg to smh
    Sooooo, about two weeks ago, guess who reappeared?!?! Yeah, Mr. Corey Richardson, with a picture of a person in a hospital bed. May be him, maybe not. Claiming to have gotten into a head on accident and had been in the hospital since my last contact. I hate to not believe it, but should I at this point? His text said his cousin Mike would be contacting me to complete the transaction. But no phone number for "Mike". Well can you guess, I have called, texted and left messages daily still, and he never text a single thing again or responded. Again the phone is in use, always on, charged, sometimes voicemail is full, other days such as today it isn't and I leave another message. Here we are, December, trying to get a transaction settled from AUGUST. I am almost ready to wish the worst on this person and slept in peace. Crook, Criminal, Scam, Thief, Con, anything else I should claim him to be?

Have you tried Googling the name and phone numbers? Be surprised what all you can find out.

Five O

Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Have you tried Googling the name and phone numbers? Be surprised what all you can find out.

Five O
    Oh yes, many many times. He and his PIC have a history. I have people all over him, sending me daily reports when he is seen and where. Pictures of his shop. The problem is this is a small fish to fry in this world of crime for the police to focus on it. So if I go there and confront this criminal then the police will have a lot more to deal with and I would end up guilty of many crimes. I have spoke with his landlord, neighbors, local authorities numerous times, and have posted this story on every website he has ever logged into and spoke his mind. If I don't get my money back I will certainly hurt him more than he owes me financially. I have also spoke with the business license offices and even called the IRS to report he used my money for a business transaction and tried to hide it. I am going though the process of freezing his account at the bank he used with this check. There is a lot you can do from miles away. I will get justice served because I won't quit with a scum like him.