Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: engines for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

engines for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm closing my doors soon these things must go... PayPal excepted
    I've shipped thru r&l they seem to b the cheapest

If u buy 2 I can make it a sweet deal .....

06 Gsxr 1000 11k complete kit 1800.00 obo
    06 Gsxr 1000 12k complete kit 1800.00 obo
    09 r1 10k engine/throttle bodies air box 1000 obo
    13 r1 2k complete kit 1800.00 obo
    10 cbr 1000rr complete kit gauges were damaged 1000.00 obo
    Also have pc5 for 13 r1 and 10 Cbr and pc3 for both the Gsxr 1k
    Gsxr 1k 03/04 heads,engine cases, starters you name it

Text or call 8329780945
    Last edited by rubberman; 08-10-2016 at 11:14 AM.

Re: engines for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok somebody has to need one of these engines on the track right guys? I'm open to offers guys they must go!!! No reasonable offer refused......

Are either of the gsxr motors still available?
    Tried to text got no response.

(707) 835-6366

thanks, Zack

Quote Originally Posted by zacheson91 View Post
    Are either of the gsxr motors still available?
    Tried to text got no response.

(707) 835-6366

thanks, Zack
    Zack,

I sent him money for both GSXR motors. He hasn't shipped them yet or answered you as he had some surgery early this week. But wanted to let you know.

Anyone dealt with this guy before? Hard to get a hold of, wondering if I should continue?

Quote Originally Posted by edpersh View Post
    Anyone dealt with this guy before? Hard to get a hold of, wondering if I should continue?
    Not stating anything other my experience, I sent him money for (2) GSXR 1000 Mid August, he had what sounded like legitimate reason to not get them crated and sent to me for about 10 days. Since then he rarely responded and continued to give me dates he would ship by. I now have not been able to get him to respond for a full week and have tried contacting via email, text, phone and voice message. I have requested my money back and I am sure I will never hear from him again. You make the call, just my experience thus far. If he follows thru I will update this thread. Looking like I am going to have to make a trip to Louisiana.

Did you pay threw pay pal?

Just an update. Now another week has passed with no communication from seller. I have reported the check stolen and issued an arrest warrant. His name is Corey Richardson, 200 Veterans Boulevard Suite A, Kenner LA 70062. He will not respond to any form of communication. Buyers Beware.

These are pretty dated, but maybe some research on my end would've gone a long way. Not worried, he has it coming to him

http://www.cmraracing.com/showthread...rey-Richardson

http://forums.13x.com/index.php?thre...26-sep.189548/

May not be him, but he has a TX phone number, so be an odd coincidence if it isn't

Motorcycle Tire Xpress is business name

Quote Originally Posted by knoxvilleknight View Post
    Motorcycle Tire Xpress is business name
    Here's an update fellow racers. This person has a good bit of history of ripping people off. The activity at his shop tends to see people trying to go there and find him fairly often, even going to area businesses to try to get info to find him. This is probably why he is saying he is closing down soon and can offer "sweet deals". His activity as far as appearing at that shop tends to be late afternoon, a lot of times after 5pm and being there until 9-10pm on the evenings, however his hours are posted as standard 8-5pm. The last 2 phone numbers for the shop are no longer working and the only active number currently is his cell phone which is the one he is ignoring. He took my check and co signed it over to a Latonya Clark. Also another person that has come up with a pretty decent past history record for these types of scams.

I will keep you posted when I know more, but the eyes are on them and the information is piling up. Do not purchase from this guy and please spread the word to our fellow legitimate racers to prevent this from happening.

Here's an update fellow racers. This person has a good bit of history of ripping people off. The activity at his shop tends to see people trying to go there and find him fairly often, even going to area businesses to try to get info to find him. This is probably why he is saying he is closing down soon and can offer "sweet deals". His activity as far as appearing at that shop tends to be late afternoon, a lot of times after 5pm and being there until 9-10pm on the evenings, however his hours are posted as standard 8-5pm. The last 2 phone numbers for the shop are no longer working and the only active number currently is his cell phone which is the one he is ignoring. He took my check and co signed it over to a Latonya Clark. Also another person that has come up with a pretty decent past history record for these types of scams.

I will keep you posted when I know more, but the eyes are on them and the information is piling up. Do not purchase from this guy and please spread the word to our fellow legitimate racers to prevent this from happening.

Okay Gang, here's another update. Corey called last Monday stating he had read and listened to all messages and voice mails. He claims he went on a 10 day cruise without his phone. He said he shipped the motors before he left and I should have them. I didn't. He went Tuesday to discover R&L didn't send them due to an invalid credit card for shipping. He then produced a shipping number on Tuesday for ONE motor. He said the second motor wasn't drained well and R&L wouldn't ship it due to oil spilling out. He took it back to empty it and resend. He produced pictures of two engines packaged for shipping, one leaking oil, and a shipping label dated for the Tuesday of his return with tracking. He said he would ship the second motor last week and let me know.

One motor has arrived at my local R&L but they will not let me receive it as there is an issue with the shipping payment on his end. I have not been able to reach Corey since last Tuesday about this issue or the second motor. I feel like I am half satisfied with one motor, but no news on the second one. I have continued to call and text again for a week. His voice mail is full. This has now gone on since August 20th. I do not have my merchandise. His inability to communicate is very frustrating. I do not know if the stories are true, but could be. I just want a second motor and will let you know if that happens.

Okay Gang, here's another update. Corey called last Monday stating he had read and listened to all messages and voice mails. He claims he went on a 10 day cruise without his phone. He said he shipped the motors before he left and I should have them. I didn't. He went Tuesday to discover R&L didn't send them due to an invalid credit card for shipping. He then produced a shipping number on Tuesday for ONE motor. He said the second motor wasn't drained well and R&L wouldn't ship it due to oil spilling out. He took it back to empty it and resend. He produced pictures of two engines packaged for shipping, one leaking oil, and a shipping label dated for the Tuesday of his return with tracking. He said he would ship the second motor last week and let me know.

One motor has arrived at my local R&L but they will not let me receive it as there is an issue with the shipping payment on his end. I have not been able to reach Corey since last Tuesday about this issue or the second motor. I feel like I am half satisfied with one motor, but no news on the second one. I have continued to call and text again for a week. His voice mail is full. This has now gone on since August 20th. I do not have my merchandise. His inability to communicate is very frustrating. I do not know if the stories are true, but could be. I just want a second motor and will let you know if that happens.
    For those still following along, It has now been since the 4th of October since I have been able to get a response from Corey. As I said I did get one of the two motors then. Now two weeks later, I have spoke with R&L in Knoxville and New Orleans, and he has never shipped a second motor. His phone is on daily and I leave messages and texts. His voicemail doesn't get full. Someone is listening to me on the other end. I have now turned this back over the my local authorities and his in Kenner LA. I was even on vacation last week a few hours from him and offered to pick it up yet my communication went ignored. You be the judge on buying from this guy.

If it was me i would make a trip to his residence and get my motor. He'd probably be pretty surprised if you did that. Maybe even have some law enforcement with you too.

Any updates on this situation so far??