Thread: The 2016 Chassis Challenge at Battleground Race Park in Houston,TX has been CANCELLED

The 2016 Chassis Challenge at Battleground Race Park in Houston,TX has been CANCELLED

Due to weather concerns, the Chassis Challenge for Dwarf Cars and Mod Lites at Battleground Race Park has been cancelled. All pre-entry fees and sponsorships will be refunded to the address from which they were received.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016 Chassis Challenge Cancelled.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	15300  

Re: The 2016 Chassis Challenge at Battleground Race Park in Houston,TX has been CANCE

Has anybody gotten their entry fees back? It has been almost 2 months since the event has been canceled and I have not gotten mine back yet. Did my mailman lose it?

Re: The 2016 Chassis Challenge at Battleground Race Park in Houston,TX has been CANCE

I've gotten a bounced check so I'm going through difficult time trying to collect what I'm owed. Good luck with yours. Wish I lived closer or I'd go collect it myself.

Wow I'm sorry to hear that. That's ridiculous. Good luck collecting. Next time I'm in Houston I will be paying a visit. Thanks for the response.

I don't know of anyone who has received a refund. I managed to contact David Cook, who was the person we all mailed our checks to and he said I needed to contact Wayne Doan at 832-744-1247. I have attempted that as well and now neither will answer my calls or texts. This is BS! They collected our entry fees and pissed off the money and now they can't refund us, we'll that's just great. And this is the track the will be hosting the Texas Grand??! Good freakin luck!! Oh and by the way David Cooks number is 281-900-0864.

I would really like to hear from somebody who races there. What is going on here?

It sure does rub me the wrong way that they are racing their normal schedule but appear to have no intentions of refunding our entry fees for a race that was cancelled. The cancellation notice dedicates an entire paragraph to the issue of refunds, yet it does not appear that anything has been done. I'm not bashing, I just want some answers and my $150.