Hello gentlemen. The World of Outlaws will be racing at Royal Purple Raceway (just East of Houston) on Feb 27th. I have struck a deal with the promoter to be the only supporting class of this event. I've had alot of phone calls the last couple weeks regarding the Feb 27th World of Outlaws show. Here are the main questions everyone is having. Is there an entry fee? NO Is it a 2 day show? NO What's the pay out? The pay is just our standard purse in the Houston area, which is $300 to win, $200 for 2nd and so on $50 to start. The idea here is to be a part of a bad ass event and get alot of exposure racing in front of several thousand fans. Dwarf/Modlites don't get that kind of opportunity very often. I've gotten alot of interest from dwarf guys wanting to race this event. As ALWAYS, dwarfs are more than welcome to run with the modlites as is. If you're car is a legal dwarf, you can run with our group anytime without changing anything. Looking forward to seeing all of you there. Won't be long now!

Mike