Thread: Flexie Flyer Businss New Reduced Price!

Flexie Flyer Businss New Reduced Price!

Turn Key Mod Lite FAB business, with Chassis...
    Flexie Flyer (STILL) For Sale- $17,000

I just need to move this ASAP.
    you get the Original Blueprints, Original Jig, Tube Bender with all Dies, Spindle & J-Arm Jigs, Mill, Lathe, Sheet Metal Break, 52" Shear, ASAB 2500 Mig Master Welder, 20 (DNC'd) Spindle Snouts, Brackets, 3 Winters Floater Rear Ends.( my cost $6000) 1 Wilwood Break Kit, Lots of Metal & sheet metal.

Also comes with: 4 NEW Flexie Flyer chassis. 2 are Powder coated. ( my cost $12,000 Labor & Material )

There just aren't enough Tracks or Racers here in So. Cal to make this business survive.

If you're a fabricator and want to build Mod Lites. I have the Turn Key Operation, ready for you to start Building Cars ; NOW!

Willing to let the business go, just can't wait around for the Class to Grow out here.

Make me an offer. Heading east this month I can Rent a Truck one way and deliver it. for the cost of Fuel.
    This is a great opportunity for anyone with FAB skills, that wants a Turn Key operation with all FAB equipment already in place for you.

Plus I have 1 Brand New 2014 Lightning Chassis Kit (Black on Red Chassis) (additional $5K) Not a scratch on it!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chassis.jpg 
Views:	1104 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	14515Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shear.jpg 
Views:	492 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	14516Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Break.JPG 
Views:	479 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	14518Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lathe.jpg 
Views:	512 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	14517
    Last edited by Strat; 01-03-2016 at 04:48 PM.

Re: Flexie Flyer Businss New Reduced Price!

Call EZ Casey (361) 676-6333

Please call Mike Zrubek @ 7856438161. Thank You

Do you still have Flexi Flyer for sale? Please call Mark @480-860-1140

Can you give me a call 606-534-1510 I run a large go cart track here and I believe this would be a great class to start we have lots of mini sprints

Quote Originally Posted by Strat View Post
    Turn Key Mod Lite FAB business, with Chassis...
    Flexie Flyer (STILL) For Sale- $17,000

I just need to move this ASAP.
    you get the Original Blueprints, Original Jig, Tube Bender with all Dies, Spindle & J-Arm Jigs, Mill, Lathe, Sheet Metal Break, 52" Shear, ASAB 2500 Mig Master Welder, 20 (DNC'd) Spindle Snouts, Brackets, 3 Winters Floater Rear Ends.( my cost $6000) 1 Wilwood Break Kit, Lots of Metal & sheet metal.

Also comes with: 4 NEW Flexie Flyer chassis. 2 are Powder coated. ( my cost $12,000 Labor & Material )

There just aren't enough Tracks or Racers here in So. Cal to make this business survive.

If you're a fabricator and want to build Mod Lites. I have the Turn Key Operation, ready for you to start Building Cars ; NOW!

Willing to let the business go, just can't wait around for the Class to Grow out here.

Make me an offer. Heading east this month I can Rent a Truck one way and deliver it. for the cost of Fuel.
    This is a great opportunity for anyone with FAB skills, that wants a Turn Key operation with all FAB equipment already in place for you.

Plus I have 1 Brand New 2014 Lightning Chassis Kit (Black on Red Chassis) (additional $5K) Not a scratch on it!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chassis.jpg 
Views:	1104 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	14515Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shear.jpg 
Views:	492 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	14516Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Break.JPG 
Views:	479 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	14518Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lathe.jpg 
Views:	512 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	14517
    Do you still have Flex Flyer equipment? If so please contact me @ 662-822-5839 Thanks

Do You still have Flex Flyer equipment? If so please contact me @ 662-822-5839