Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Asphalt Cars, complete team sell out

Re: Asphalt Cars, complete team sell out

Yes, the black #7 car is available and ready as well as the #23 Lil Nugget pickup.

hello , i Really likes your Asphalt Cars.

Thank you very much Kerrybrown1. They have been a labor of love for a few years now.

The idea for the "Corn Cars" as referred to by announcer Earl Isaacs at Shadybowl Speedway came from my daughter. I am a farmer by trade and at the age of 55 decided to get into dwarf cars as a hobby. Since my prime years are behind me, I wanted to come up with a gimmick that would make people associate with my family. I wanted a farm theme so my daughter suggested we paint it to look like an ear of corn. from there the name "Lil Nugget" grew and became a staple for our racing venture. The cars seem to be well liked by kids and adults and we have participated in numerous car shows throughout the years promoting the dwarf car class.

All of the cars were located in the back of barns or garages left as dead or in the process of being repaired. I bought them and resurrected them with newer powerplants. My choice was the Yamaha R1 with the crossplane design being my favorite. I actually have a 2010 motor available to install in the black #7. That motor is being sold seperately. The black #7 was my original "Lil Nugget" that was sold when the current Lil Nugget pickup became complete. I bought the car back from the boy after he fell in love and needed money to buy a house. He put a lot of work into the car and his love shows in the craftmanship of the project. All cars have run up front depending on who was behind the wheel. The Pro Chassis cars are currently being run in northern Ohio. The only 2 left are the black #7 (formally #33) and the Lil Nugget #23.

I hope all end up at as good a home as the Pro cars have.

The Black #7 and the #23 Lil Nugget pickup are still available. The Lil Nugget has been put on the rack to ready it for the upcoming car show season. The engine has been winterized and removed from the chassis so touch up painting can be done. the price will remain the same at $5500.

The black #7 car has been winterized and remains showroom ready for purchase. HOWEVER, I may be able to sweeten the deal with an option that may appeal to somebody. I am willing to add to the complete car package plus add a 2010 R1 Yamaha motor that has never been installed in a car. The motor came from Striker and has not been run but well kept as a spare to the 4 car team. This will include an uncut harness, complete throttle bodies, factory air cleaner, but short the ECU, tipover sensor, and a relay or 2. I'll throw this engine kit into the mix and make the car $5900. That's 2 engines that both run well plus a proven winner car with many new proven updates.

Private message me at: phazlett8812@aol.com and put dwarf cars in the heading or text me at: 1-937-925-1812.

The black #7 car is now sold.

The lil nugget #23 pickup remains on the market for $5500. A question if the rounded nose is legal. The nose is from a 1928 Curtis and replacement noses are available. I have a replacement nose that will go with the car. The replacement is unwrapped but can be done at W Productions in Urbana, Ohio. Information available with purchase.

The #23 referred to as the Lil Nugget remains for sale for $7000 and will be sporting a new 2010 Yamaha R1-1000cc fuel injected engine with a Rosson Racing air cleaner with velocity stacks and reclipped front. After some careful inspection I determined I wasn't happy with the geometry. I always try to offer the cars for sale in the same condition that I would want them to be in if I were to take them to the track.

The engine was purchased from Spiker. The 2009 engine will be offered as a spare for $1600. The numbers on the removed motor are still good but I had planned to freshen or replace it in the event I would run another season. I've decided if the car does not sell I will travel to run a short schedule next summer so it only made sense to do the motor swap now.

Now you get the award winning Lil Nugget WITH a fresh motor, new American Racer tires, plus the unprecedented "power steering", fire suppressant system, and much more for $5500. Still gives you some wiggle room to make this unique car yours.
    Last edited by dabossohio; 04-17-2016 at 09:11 AM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lilnugget2015-8.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	14605Last call. Lil nugget #23 pickup style car is the only one left for sale. I will discount the car a little each week as I begin removing some of the ad on features of the car and sell them seperately. Seems a shame that nobody wants this beautiful car as is so I am going to part it out. The price of the car is now $7000 without the fire supression system. Text 937-925-1812 or email phazlett8812@aol.com and put the words dwarf car in the subject line if you have interest.
    Last edited by dabossohio; 04-17-2016 at 09:12 AM.

Changed my mind. I want $7000 for the pickup. After checking others ads and hearing what others have to say about my car compared to others for sale I decided on a new price. Contact phazlett8812@aol.com and use dwarf car in the subject line.

truck still available?

Yes, truck is available. You can text me at 1-937-925-1812 or email phazlett8812@aol.com and use the words dwarf car in the subject line.

Buy this car by July 4th and I will discount the price. Text or email for more info.

Why is this car still for sale? Doesn't anyone want a good looking pickup with a winning pedigree?

I bought one of dabossohio's Dwarf cars and couldn't be more happy with it. My car is exactly what Paul said it was and more. I converted the car I bought from him to dirt and other than a couple hick ups, car has been great. I would assume that this truck would be just as good as a car if not better. He even went as far as sending me videos of my car running and 100's of pictures of the car. Hope you get this car sold Paul!!!

Still for sale.

Discounted price. Call me.