Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 89-92 GSXR 1100 oil cooled engines

Re: 89-92 GSXR 1100 oil cooled engines

Chuck do you have the parts I am in search of and if so let me know a price and such.

I know i have the clutch parts. I just looked and i'm pretty sure i have a crank. I have not split the cases on that motor so i don't know what the crank looks like but i was told that it was a running motor. If you are interested in a good deal i'll sell you complete bottom end with carillo rods, litened crank, barnett clutch and trans and if you can find another cosworth piston 4 cosworth pistons.
    Where are you located?

I am in Michigan and interested I have a running Katana with EFI Turbo setup but have been told that I will walk the crank out if I try to dump the clutch, because of the heli gear. Not sure how much is true about that so I am looking for a crank and clutch gear so I don't have to worry. It is a drag bike for sand drags, so a good deal on bottom end maybe interesting too.

Chuck can you shoot me a some pictures and prices dustdevil36@hotmail.com Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCK View Post
    i have 13 suzuki oil colled motors. i know 3 run the others some run others need work or are good for parts.
    Still have the engines for sale?

I'd definitely be interested in knowing exactly what you have, where you are located, and a price.

I'd also be interested in any oil cooled Suzuki engine parts you might have, even damaged components which would normally be considered scrap.

I will get back to you faster if you use my email,

patrickj834@gmail.com

Thanks

Not sure if we will get any answer on these parts that Chuck has , I PM'ed and his email box is full and rejecting any conversation with him.

I've tried to clear the pm box.

still shows up as ...The following errors occurred with your submission
    CHUCK has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    My email is dustdevil36@hotmail.com please send prices on the items you want to sell, I am looking for a crank with matching clutch gear for a 1127 oil cooled gsxr thanks

I tried to close my "pm" box to no avail.

Hi I know that this is an old post but do you still have any of these engines for sale ? cheers Jeff

Yes, i still have motors, clutches and other parts. I'm in long beach ca. My e mail address is cheapchuck1@juno.com i have no way, to my knowledge, of sending pictures i would to have someone back up a truck and take all the suzuki gsxr, gsx parts and motors. If you are drag racing i'm sure you'll be able put stuff to use

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCK View Post
    You have to change the crank to a gsxr 1127 and the clutch shell(1127 primary gear) be carefull to get a 1127 primary gear it has 1 less tooth than a 1052
    Hey wayne i have sent you a message before but i need a 92 gsxr 1100 engine! I have carbs i need just the motor
    If u still have the one for 500$ im super interested! Thanks u can email me at joshuapaulcook@hotmail.com

All of you guys, that need/want motors or parts i still have said stuff. Like i said above i'm in long beach and my e mail is cheapchuck1@juno.com