Thread: 2014 Bulldog Chassis House car

2014 Bulldog Chassis House car

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	601 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	11299Click image for larger version. 

Views:	1336 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	11298Click image for larger version. 

Views:	556 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	11296Click image for larger version. 

Views:	528 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	11297
    Last edited by Keplinger#28; 06-19-2014 at 07:36 PM.

Re: 2014 Bulldog Chassis House car

Views:	271 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	11301Car has big bearing front hubs/spindles. A true fuel cell, door bars like a stock car, steering shaft is not in way of feet so car has a functional foot clutch, bell crank throttle linkage( no cable ) with toe pull, and you get in it like a racecar, car has built in crush zones and it's all jig built by a certified and insured welder, radiator is in front, it's not a dwarf car that's been made to look like a modified... It's a full custom built race car but most of all it's safe

how much $$$$$

Like anything else depends on options, stage etc. Best thing to do is call and set up meeting to look at a car etc. But prices will be inline with standard modlite, but quality of car will speak for it's self... I'm not hiding my welds etc.. All chassis are clear coated,i don't have to hide my welds etc. Call it cocky if you want but I got the paperwork to prove I know what I'm doing. Got 5 AWS welding certs, unlimited 2g,3g,4g even 6g all position pipe,up hill and down... That's unlimited structure and all position pipe,high pressure..I've been welding over 20years, Worked for one of the smartest chassis builders around,I've only been modlite racing 1 year and realized that these cars need help.spent 8 years chasing and building drilling rigs...Just a thought, call your chassis builder and ask to see there welding certification, I've never ask any of them, but I think I know the answer you will get from most, sorry facts are facts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	482 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	11302  
    Last edited by Keplinger#28; 06-20-2014 at 12:52 AM.

Basically it's a copy of Doug Peterman's Superior race cars.

Quote Originally Posted by DInnes#18 View Post
    Basically it's a copy of Doug Peterman's Superior race cars.
    Yes they are twins... So I've got rear hubs on front and bellcrank throttle, and I copied his car... I guess I copied the seat,4 tires, fuel cell in back, motor in front... Are cars are nothing alike, both have imca bodies that's really about it...so before you want to start stuff know your facts. I don't need Hoop drama period. I wish him and his cars the best of luck... Because he's going to need it now

Views:	287 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	11311 see the drama, out of the blue I get this lol it's even funnier than your post!!! Maybe ill get him some cheese for his wine!!!

Views:	314 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	11312 ok I've showed you mine, now go get a pic of hoops spindles!!! Post a picture of hoops it must look just like mine... Since I copied his stuff...you called me out now prove it, or shut up cry babies!!! Just because my car works I must have copied someone's... Lmfao the fact that my brother has a masters degree in Engineering and Bachelors in physics has nothing to do with it...or that I live 20 mins from Rocket house shop, and have been welcome there since it was a single car garage and rocket didn't exist yet... If I copied anything it was a rocket late model!!!!

I like the front end design. What's the cost difference between the spindles and the hubs?

He also made that same style of spindle, for his mini late model's and modlites. I don't have to prove anything, you already did that for me LOL. I'm not trying to start drama, callin it as I see it . Your the one all defensive

well the way i see it if you dont have a 1996 pro or a old dwarf car company car they all are copies of something, who cares theres no patent in modlite racing. so coke should be mad at pepsi, rc and bubba cola right...come on, who cares just win baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smokin joe

Sorry that I haven't answered messages etc. I've been busy "copying"... Lol #2 is on jig,#3 is cut out, this is not my full time job etc, seems that way sometimes. Best way to get me or ask questions is call or text (304)677-1650 I'll be happy to send pics etc... If someone wants to use the ideas I've put in this car, have at it. Only going to make cars safer...this car was built for my son...I have a 2007 rocket "house car" with a 415 dart...lol wonder where my ideas came from??? The person who wrote the article for race paper even figured that out. It's just my take on what a modlite should be.. Sorry if it has ideas from what others have done in past, present or future.. And still waiting for pic of the spindle I copied... Because the car I was suppose to copy off of ..has rocket spindles with modlite axle stubs, good idea but not my cup of tea etc..unless you want scrub radius geometry designed for a full size late model.Thanks Tom K.

Remember I'm just a dumb hillbilly... Lmfao